Website Audit Services
Are you wondering if your business website could be performing a whole lot better for you? Maybe you already know it isn’t but don’t know where to start.
Our full site audit starts with an interview to determine your site goals and targeted keywords. Then we’ll get to work. Here’s what we’ll take a deep dive into:
We have a 23 point check on site structure for SEO and Accessibility (which lends itself to good SEO). Whew! Website architecture is one of the most important part of good design.
We’ll dig deep into your site and see how well it scores on our Usability Test.
Local SEO Audit
Do you rely mainly on local clients? We’ll dive into your onsite and offsite local SEO and find any issues that
Off Page Analysis
This includes us digging into your inbound links which is a major factor in ranking. We’ll also review your social media accounts to see what you may be missing out on.
Technical SEO Review including
- Site Speed – this is a huge metric that Google uses to determine site quality. Faster IS better!
- Google Analytics / Search Console – we’ll make sure both are implemented and review them for technical errors.
- Index Analysis – we’ll check to see if all your main pages are indexed with Google.
- Mobile – we’ll review your mobile version to make sure it’s rendering correctly
- To make sure you’re running on the latest version
- Plugin review for security and performance as well as to see if any are abandoned (this is a serious security issue).
If you want to see why your competitors rank where they do, and how they manage this, we can analyse your competitors for your main keyword search phrases.
Our WordPress Website Technical & SEO Audits start at $500 and go up depending on how large your website is and on other factors, such as is it an ecommerce site, etc.